Becoming a Donor
Steps to Giving
- Define your philanthropic goals by talking with your family and financial advisors
- Determine how much you can afford to give
- Determine which causes or organizations you wish to support
- Select the type of fund that is right for you
- Speak with the foundation advisor
- Complete a Fund Agreement
- Make your gift
Giving Now vs. Giving Later
Are you ready to give now? You can start your own fund or donate to an existing fund today. Do you want to leave a legacy of giving? Consider a planned gift, that is a donation given during your lifetime but not available until sometime in the future. Examples of planned gifts are bequests, life-income arrangements and endowment gifts. Speak with the foundation advisor to choose which giving option is right for you.
Ready to Give
If you are ready to make your gift, give us a call at (419) 629-9260 and the foundation advisor will be happy to assist you with that process.